Men Vintage Brown Classic Bomber Styled Suede Leather Jacket
Men's and Women's
|Read Carefully Note: If you have a problem in selecting size from our measurement CHEST SO PLEASE PROVIDE US YOUR BODY MEASUREMENT OF THE FOLLOWING: sLEEVES, SHOULDER, CHEST|
Material: Genuine Suede Leather
Size Description: 2XS-4XL
The listed product’s material is 100% Pure leather.
- Top Quality Handmade stitching.
- High-end tailored with high-quality soft viscous from the inner side.
- Inside a dust-free material for your fast-paced life.
- Pockets are tailored for easily carrying Ultra-sized cell phones.
- The facility of customizable tailor-made jackets.
- Style: Suede Jacket, Biker Jacket, Party Wear Jacket, Leisure Jacket, Business Jacket
- Cossy in all weathers.
- Jacket/Coat Length: Standard Length.
- Long sleeves with precise knitted cuffs for sheer looks and arm flexibility.
- Theme: American, Formal, Business, Leisure, Party, Christmas, and Cosplay.
- Collar Style: Shirt Collar.
- Decorations: Buttoned Cuffs, Collar, and Two Front Chest Pockets.
- Comfortable Real-Suede Leather Made.
- Closure: Button.
- Warm Viscous lining inside With Two Inner Pockets
- Whether worn occasionally or on a daily basis, it is always up to the mark.
- Professional tailored hand-made stitching.
- Made & crafted as per the trends.
About Suede Leather Jackets:
A suede is a kind of leather with a fuzzy, napped surface frequently used for coats, shoes, textiles, purses, furniture, and other objects. Its pronunciation is /Swed/ SWAYD. The underside of an animal’s skin, which is softer and supple than the skin’s outer layer but less resistant, is used to make suede. Animal skin is softer on the inside than the outside, but it is also less weather- and stain-resistant. Since suede is softer to the touch and more comfortable against the skin when worn against the skin, it is typically regarded as a luxury material even though it lacks the durability of regular leather.
While most leather products are made from cow skin, lamb skin is typically used to make suede.
Suede is frequently utilized in jackets and other kinds of clothing in addition to shoes. However, suede is only effective for cool-season outerwear applications; since this material gets wet and stains so easily, it is not useful for weather that is rainy or snowy.
Although suede is occasionally still used for gloves, other materials now often outperform suede in terms of desirable qualities. Other uses for suede fabric include the inner lining of jackets, expensive belts, luxury caps, and car seat covers. However, as they are more robust and stain-resistant, synthetic suede substitutes are seen to be more appealing for car seat covers.
Genuine Suede Leather
XX-Small, X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, 2X-Large, 3X-Large, 4X-Large