Women Solid Black Vintage Leather Trench Coat
$120.99 – $179.99
Women's Size Chart
- Material: Genuine PU Leather
- Color: Black
- Size Description: 2XS-4XL
The listed product’s material is 100% Pure leather.
● Top Quality Handmade stitching.
● High-end tailored with high-quality soft viscous from the inner side.
● Inside a dust-free material for your fast-paced life.
● Pockets are tailored for easily carrying Ultra-sized cell phones.
● Facility of customizable tailor-made jackets.
● Style: Long Trench Coat, Wedding Coat, Princess Coat, Leisure Coat, Business Coat
● Cossy in all weather.
● Jacket/Coat Length: Long-Length Coat & Mid-Size Coat.
● Long sleeves with precise knitted cuffs for sheer looks and arm flexibility.
● Theme: American, Formal, Business, Leisure, Party, Christmas, and Cosplay.
● Collar Style: Notched Lapel Collar.
● Decorations: Button, Innerside Black Cuffs & Belt, Straps, and Seam Pockets.
● Comfortable Real Cotton Blend Made.
● Closure: Buttons, and Strap.
● Warm Viscous lining inside With Two Inner Pockets
● Whether worn occasionally or on a daily basis, it is always up to the mark.
● Professional tailored hand-made stitching.
● Made & crafted as per the trends.
About Trench Coats:
Developed for British Army officers prior to the First World War, a trench coat or trench coat is a type
of coat constructed of heavy-duty waterproof cloth that gained popularity while being used in the
trenches. The traditional color of a trench coat was khaki. It was originally manufactured from
gabardine, a worsted wool cloth waterproofed with lanolin before weaving.
Trench coats are typically double-breasted with 10 front buttons, broad lapels, a storm flap, and
button-closed pockets. To prevent water from flowing down the forearm when using binoculars in the
rain, the garment has self-belting at the waist and raglan sleeves that culminate in wrist cuff straps
with buckles. The coat frequently has button-closed epaulets, which were useful in the military.
The trench coat was generally used as a rain jacket or a windbreaker rather than only for
wintertime warmth. They are typically not as warm as an overcoat, despite the fact that many of
them have a detachable wool lining for added warmth. This explains the generally large sizing of
trench coats. British officers continued to wear trench coats on the battlefield in bad weather
throughout the Second World War. In particular, the United States and the Soviet Union, as well
as other European forces including Belgium, France, Germany, Greece, the Netherlands, and
Poland created trench coat-style coats.
Trench coats have stayed in style in the decades following the Second World War. Although
many prefer to knot the belt in front (rather than utilize the buckle) to create a more relaxed
image than rigid military attire, the trench coat's initial function as a component of an army
officer's uniform gave it business-like credibility.
Genuine PU Leather
XX-Small, X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, 2X-Large, 3X-Large, 4X-Large
Real Leather, Faux Leather