Womens Black Moto Stand Collar Zipper Leather Jacket
$109.99 – $127.99
Men's and Women's
|Read Carefully Note: If you have a problem in selecting size from our measurement CHEST SO PLEASE PROVIDE US YOUR BODY MEASUREMENT OF THE FOLLOWING: sLEEVES, SHOULDER, CHEST|
- Material:Genuine PU Leather
- Color: Black
- Size Description: 2XS-4XL
The listed product’s material is 100% Pure leather.
● Original YKK zippers for reliability.
● High-end tailored with high-quality viscous from the inner side.
● Inside a dust-free material for your fast-paced life.
● Pockets are tailored for easily carrying Ultra-sized cell phones.
● Facility of customizable tailor-made jackets.
● Style: Biker Jacket, Moto Racer Jacket, Biker
● Cossy in all weather.
● Jacket/Coat Length: Mid-Length
● Long sleeves with precise knitted cuffs for sheer looks and arm flexibility.
● Character: Biker, Classic, Rock.
● Theme: American, Racer, Retro.
● Collar Style: Asymmetrical
● Comfortable Real Leather made.
● Closure: Zip-Detailed
● Warm Viscous lining inside With Two Inner Pockets
● Whether worn occasionally or on daily basis, it is always up to the mark.
● Professional tailored hand-made stitching.
● Made & crafted as per the trends.
About Biker Jacket:
Biker leather jackets have a history, just like anything else. The first biker leather jacket was created
by Irving Schott in 1928, however, the first biker jacket was originally seen in the late 1920s. As with
anything extraordinary, it took some time before it received genuine attention. Biker jackets didn’t
really catch on until Marlon Brando wore one in his first film, & The Wild One, in 1953. And it didn’t
turn back after that.
It was 1928, a time that is renowned for being the post-war period enveloped in a fashion revolution
and emitting glamour and elegance. The first biker jacket was made for Harley Davidson during the
post-World War II jazz period, during which this revolutionary outfit was born and changed both the
fashion and leather jacket industries.
The original intent behind developing the biker jacket was to offer motorcycle and biker riders
safety in the most fashionable manner possible. In fact, the biker jacket resembles armor. The
exterior’s robust texture prevents bruising, and the asymmetrical, snug-fitting zippers block the
wind. Therefore, a motorcycle jacket has served as comfort in the cold weather and on the
road in addition to becoming a fashion statement.
Genuine PU Leather
XX-Small, X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, 2X-Large, 3X-Large, 4X-Large